I’m a tad late with this but…
Of the movies not made but seen by me in 2004. And no, they’re not the worst, I just didn’t like ’em:
- Cold Mountain (2003) — One of the most unrewarding film experiences of the year.
- Big Fish (2003) — Big flop.
- The Death of Klinghoffer (2003) — In hell this movie is playing on an endless loop.
- The Pirate (1948) — Watching this film makes me as uncomfortable as the performances given by Judy Garland and Gene Kelly.
- Monster (2003) — Thoroughly unsatisfying and completely over-rated. Give the beautiful woman playing an ugly woman an Oscar! Such talent. Puh!
- Fog of War (2003) — One of the biggest disappointments of the year.
- What, No Beer? (1933) — An inebriated Buster Keaton teamed up with loud-mouthed, obnoxious Jimmy Durante. Sad doesn’t begin to describe it.
Comments? Throw in your two cents here.