I Loaded More Past Photos on Flickr
- Playing with photos from my trip to the Grand Tetons in 2003 really, really, really, made me want to go back there.
- Fifty more pages of Undaunted Courage. It’s so good but I haven’t had a concentrated enough time to immerse myself in it. At this rate, it will take me as long to read this book as it did for Lewis and Clark to navigate up the Missouri River.
- A lot of TV. Including another episode of Maude.
- For a six-year-and-under soccer game. Hilarious. Their uniforms were bigger than they were.
- Loaded iTunes onto the iPod that came with my laptop. About time.
- The Johnson Wax Building in Racine, Wisconsin, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. (Actually, I’m going there today.)
Have a good weekend all!