Here’s where I was last night–
Hint: Turn the sound down a tad, it’s windy out there.
1. Sailing on Lake Michigan off Montrose Harbor, just north of downtown Chicago.
2. Upper right: a plane flies into the distance toward O’Hare airport.
3. Lower left: the tour boat Odyssey on its dinner cruise, looping around before heading back toward Chicago.
4. Off screen, Anne compliments me on my camera skills. Apparently I’m sticking my tongue out in concentration.
5. Hey, you try shooting video while bobbing around on a sailboat.
6. The bright lights that appear when the camera pans left are Wrigley Field. Cubs are at home, night game.