NaBloPoMo, Day 2
- The turning leaves tell us Fall is here in Chicago, but the warm temperatures, blooming flowers, and robins going crazy in the trees make me think it just might be spring.
- It may be 4 p.m. on a warm Friday afternoon but if it’s Halloween, any playground will look like a ghost town.
- I’ve decided, as I did last year, that I won’t patronize any
business that puts up their holiday decorations before Thanksgiving.
- I was lucky and had to wait only 30 minutes to vote early. How long did you have to wait?
- I’m working the election on Tuesday and have calculated that in order to get eight hours of sleep the night before, I’ll need to go to bed tomorrow evening at seven o’clock.
- I really can’t believe that this Presidential campaign has just one day remaining. I thought it would never end.