Flowers from Mary M.
I called my surgeon this morning to get the pathology report on the tissue removed during surgery. All good news. Residual pre-cancerous material found in both breasts but nothing invasive. Bottom line, in all likelihood I will NOT need to have chemotherapy. (Radiation treatment had already been ruled out when I opted to have the breasts removed, as opposed to having a lumpectomy.)
I’d do a happy dance now if I could but it would hurt too much. 😀
I’ll still meet with an oncologist sometime in the next month to get their final write-off but I’m taking this as an all clear. Feeling even better about my decision.