Welcome to my virtual craft fair! All items are hand knit by me. Look for the 🐏 for pieces knit from super-soft Merino yarn–born, raised, dyed and spun in the USA.
Prices shown do not include sales tax or shipping.
Contactless pickup available for local sales.
🧶 Notes about knit items from Noyes Street Knits
- Items are handmade, which makes each piece unique. While I do my best to accurately photograph pieces, colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibration.
- Created in a smoke-free, pet-friendly home.
- 🐏 100% Merino wool is super soft (never scratchy) and terrific for keeping out the bitter wind and falling snow. Hats made from Merino retain their shape and last for many years.
- Care instructions will be provided with each piece. In general, items made from Merino wool should be hand washed in warm water and laid flat to dry.
- Please contact me with any questions or special requests
🧶 How to purchase knit items from Noyes Street Knits
If you’re in the Chicago area: Please contact me here to make a purchase and we’ll arrange for pickup or drop off. I accept payment with Zelle and Venmo. I’m also on Facebook and Instagram.
If you live in the state of Illinois: Send an inquiry here about availability and shipping or place an order on my Etsy site. I’m also on Facebook and Instagram.
If you live outside the state of Illinois: Please place your order on my Etsy site.